Do you know a good ebay Seller (GUCCI)?

I would have priced it a bit higher, but of course all the $150 FAKES have just made it harder for honest people to sell real handbags, since most buyers are expecting some kind of "bargain." Ugh.

I actually have a Gucci Bag from Last Season that I was about to put up on eBay. If anyone is interested let me know. Here is a pic of it and if you want to see more pics of other views let me know. :yes:

Im not an expert on Gucci b ut i think lovejanelove's (ebay) is fake.... for a brand new one, why would you sell it a a super duper cheap price... best way to tell a real one is from the sides, fake ones usually have their sides painted uneven....
i've been to a lot of outlets and so far I've come out empty handed -- from the outlet in Italy, in NJersey and the one in california (desert hills) ...
one ebayer that sells authentic gucci's is authentecite. he has a website ,too.... www.authentecite.com

I think you're right, jsg. That seller is also selling E200 Paddingtons, what a joke.

You cannot get new, authentic designer bags for much less than full retail. It just does NOT happen.

whenever i post something on PF about authentic bags or sellers, someone accuses me of self-promotion :sad:...i came to this site to get advice, share my :heart: of bags & try to help people like me...but i'm afraid to offer my advice anymore ladies :sad:

p.s. i love your green gucci bag boku!!!

aaallabama said:
whenever i post something on PF about authentic bags or sellers, someone accuses me of self-promotion :sad:...i came to this site to get advice, share my :heart: of bags & try to help people like me...but i'm afraid to offer my advice anymore ladies :sad:

p.s. i love your green gucci bag boku!!!

aaalalabama, please don't feel that way!We value your experience. Please do not deprive us of your opinions. Very few are knowledgable esp in GUCCI.
Boku...good luck w the auction. THe bag is a beauty!

If anyone is interested, I just connected with a supplier that only sells authentic Gucci, Fendi, Burberry, Balenciaga, and even has occasional access to Hermes and LV. I have a few for sale right now that I was going to sell on Ebay, but if anyone here is interested, let me know and I'll email you pics and pricing. They are all currently on Gucci's web site and are 100% authentic.

Ok seriously a reality check, you can either get a used bag or a past season bag on Ebay for less than retail. Or you can wait for a sale at somewhere like Neimans or Saks or hit the outlets. I wish people who stop pretending that they have some magic wholesale source to current season bags at below retail prices. Its ridiculous.:huh:

Whoa... was that entirely necessary? My prices are lower than retail, maybe 25% tops, current, and authentic, I have all of the documentation supporting it, so you might want to get your facts straight first and ask questions before you go telling people to go and get a reality check.