Do you kiss your dog?

I kiss my dogs ALL the time. (My husband says they get more love than he does)! I have two German Shepherds and when I say "Give me a "smoo", they come over and kiss me. Despite what people say about "dogs mouths", I have never gotten sick or caught a germ from my dogs kisses!! They are my kids and I love them dearly!!!!:heart::heart:

Everyday :smile:

I gave her a HUGE smooch yesterday because we had just picked her up from boarding...she had a hurt shoulder and I felt SO bad leaving her to go on vacation...but she's all better now!

All the time, though they kiss me more! 2 Chihuahuas means lots of clamoring to to get kisses. SO or I can sit on the sofa after we have just gotten home and just be mauled with licking puppies, lol, it's great!

yes i do! because Cassie Mae is a bulldog, she has this little perfectly flat place on the middle of her forehead, and i kiss her right there. the kissy noise confuses her a little, you gotta be quick or she'll whack you in the chin with her big boney head because she's trying to look up to see what's going on.

I probably kiss Gracie 20 times a day. But who could resist kissing something this cute!

attachment.php

Attachments

• PrincessGracie.jpg
    PrincessGracie.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 267