Do you keep your qees on your bags??

Well for mine...some bags came with the bag off the qee so i didnt really have a choice there :lol: if it did come with a bag on the qee and i use the bag i would take it off...the sound of the bag on the qee movin is irritating me sometimes..so why not give it some air :lol: most likely for the denaro im going to remove the qee...

I have a question for you Toki lovers...........do you keep your quess on your bags and wallets or ports when you use them?? And do you keep them wrapped in the plastic??

I only have 2 Tokidoki items (so far! LOL) and I took off the plastic and I kept the cute little qees on both my Pirata Ciao and my Amore Denaro. I can't bear to take them off and they look so cute and add to the novelty of the bag and wallet! :heart:

I was wondering though, what does everyone do with the extra gold chain thingy that comes on the bags? I did take that off! What do you do with this? :wtf:

I kept the silver chain on my paradiso zucca, and I'm going to keep the gold one on my amore BV, like you said- it really adds to the bag, even more than the qee in my eyes. :wlae:

I left it the way it came, only opened to take the black tags off, so yeah I guess that's twice around, it's prettier coz it sticks out more.

Are the chains on smaller bags shorter or the same?

I left it the way it came, only opened to take the black tags off, so yeah I guess that's twice around, it's prettier coz it sticks out more.

Are the chains on smaller bags shorter or the same?

I guess I could measure the chain,but it is long and one end hangs longer than the other when it's on. I was wondering what the use for it was! LOL Maybe I'll put mine back on...maybe it's only for decoration! :yes:

you can use the chain as a necklace if its long enough lol....the chain that came with the angioletto, i use it for the handle..i dont really like the leather strap it came with :P

The chains are different lengths on different bags!

I took it off my ciao ciaos as it slipped around too much on that bag. All the rest it's a much tighter fit and I left it on, even my Denaros.

Yeah, I've left the chains on all of mine too...but not all the qees. Yeah, I noticed that the chain does slip around alot on my ciao ciaos! So I should probably take those off.....they get in the way when they get too long....

I've taken the qees off my bellas because I found they got annoying. I usually leave them on my bigger bags though.

I don't know sometimes I'm not sure if I like the qee because I think it makes the bag look kiddish. I don't know just me. :shrugs:

I keep them on my bags without the plastic wrapped around it. As for the 2 Angioletto's I got, I sold the qees on ebay since I didn't want them on there.

I leave the qees (without plastic) on all my bags but my bellas... I take the qees off my bellas (but leave the metal keyring on) so I don't scratch the leather... If I had accessories like denaros I would remove the qees from those as well. I think on smaller purses and of course accessories they just get in the way. Plus its nice to know you have a few spares lying around! I take all the chains off my bags because I think they get in the way.

i usually leave mine on unless they really bother me. definitely took it off my amore denaro and inferno porta tho...theres no point in more stuff hanging off of little accessories...

they need to come out w/ new qees...seriously.