Do you keep snacks in your office?

1. And if so, what?

I always have to keep a few things on hand since sometimes I just don't have the time to break for a meal -- plus, I tend to get hungry in between lunch and dinner.

Right now I have instant oatmeal packets, Nature Valley bars, pretzels, shortbread cookies, and some honey for my tea (our office stocks all kinds of tea and coffee fixings, but not honey for some reason and that's what I like).

~Ash

2. I always have fresh fruit in my office and sugar snap peas, yogurt, etc., in the fridge at work. My office buys snacks for us so there are always things like light peanut butter and crackers on hand.

3. almonds or nuts if I'm super busy and can't grab lunch.

4. Yup, I always get hungry inbetween meals too. I have lots of those 100 calorie snack packs (wheat thins, fudge striped cookies, mini popcorn bags), sugar free jellos, fruit (grapes & plums currently) and string cheese. :p

5. I usually bring in some fruit, veggies, or cheese. But lately it's been a little bit of sweets and chedder popcorn! :p

6. i do. right now i'm munching some wheat thins. i made spinach dip last night, so that's a good combo. :upsidedown:

7. Heck yeah!
    We have a fridge in our department.
    Let's see.......chocolate, mixed nuts, blueberries, Edamame, raspberries, grapes, California rolls, apples, bananas, oranges, milk, cereal, tea, COFFEE.........

8. Right now I have instant oatmeal packets, Nature Valley bars, pretzels, shortbread cookies, and some honey for my tea (our office stocks all kinds of tea and coffee fixings, but not honey for some reason and that's what I like).

haha we have the same stuff at my work and I keep my own honey also. weird:p

9. I work in a school district & out of all the buildings, my office (that I share w/another secretary) is known for the snacks. We have mixed chocolate bars, chips, mints, popcorn, pretzels, chex-mix, cheez-its, twizzlers, cookies....Everyone says you can easily gain tons of weight if you work in my building which is why I don't eat the snacks :nogood:

10. Well, I have a home office, so obviously when I work at home I can eat whatever I want. But when I have to go out and take work (which is anywhere from zero to ten hours a day, it varies) I usually have a snack bar in my purse. It has to be something that can stay there until I need it and that won't go bad. I've been carrying Odwala bars lately. Only 100 calories or so and they are good and filling.

11. I am such a big snacker that keeping snacks in my office never worked because I'd eat them all by lunch haha! It just ended up being a waste of money for me.

12. I just finished a container of animal crackers. I had have Ghiradelli dark chocolate squares and cereal. I am trying not to keep too much snack at work because I am getting chubby. hehe.

13. i always keep snacks depending on the mood of the week. Crackers are a staple. But mostly unhealthy stuff like choc biccies, chips.
    Although i compensate by bringing 1 fruit a day.

14. I normally just have a bag of pretzels tucked away in my file cabinet just in case I get hungry before lunch. Otherwise I'd be in the breakroom and THAT is a dangerous place for the waist. :wtf:

15. I keep fat- free yogurt in the fridge.