Do you have d&g phone?

1. Hi, I'm planning to get a dolce and gabbana cell phone from eBay, but not sure if I would like it. Do you guys like it? I would appreciate if you post a pix of your celly :] Thank you ;)

2. Yes I've got it and I love it. It does say Dolce & Gabbana in an Italian accent when you switch it on and off so you do have to be able to live with that. It did get me some funny looks in the Post Office when I switched it on! I'm hopeless at posting pix but I can say I've been really pleased with mine.

3. just to give you another option there is a Prada phone coming out I'll see if i can find pics

4. that's awesome. :]

5. I kinda don't like prada that much,but I think that's for verizon and I have t-mobile :sad:Thanks for telling me:smile:

6. I have the Motorola Razr which is what i think the D&G phone is...i honestly wouldn't waste my money that phone is a piece of crap...the battery dies sooo quickly

7. I hear ya! And unless I'm in an open field that happens to have a cell tower (I've never been in said field... I'm just using it as a funny visual) I hardly ever have decent reception to the point where I don't have to be all, "What?... What?... What did you say my phone is breaking up!..."

8. my friend has the D&G gold phone and it is really cute. I can't believe these designers now have phones, its crazy, I guess they don't make enough for the clothes, shoes, handbags and other accessories we all buy from them.

9. Be careful when buying a D&G phone off eBay as many sellers sell the ones that don't even say D&G or have Dolce & Gabbana screen saver (just come in gold color).:idea:

10. Funny you should say that. I had a black razr and the battery was crap. I just recently got a pink one (as my DH stepped on my black one by accident! LOL!!!) and the battery lasts FOREVER!!! I don't even charge it that often. Maybe it was a bad batch of Razrs.:shrugs:

11. love the design of it, it's very cute

BUT: I used to have a Motorola before I got my Sidekick and Nokia 7370 and I absolutely HATED it. The battery died super quickly, the system froze all the time and it kept deleting messages and phone numbers :cursing:

I'd never go back :shame:

12. How wierd. I've had a black Razr and now the gold and I don't have any problems with it. The battery lasts for ages and all the functions are fine. Guess there will always be some dodgy ones in every line.

13. I have a silver razr and the battery dies so quick.

14. my pink razr's battery lasts forever....but i think it's hard to hear when talking on the phone: like the volume doesn't go up loud enough.