Do you have aqua? Then show us your pics outside!

OMG, Shasta, why in the world did you start this thread!!!! Now I want one too!

I thought Aqua was beautiful, but never even considred getting one......until now. Girl, I'll hold yo responsible if I go bankrupt!:nuts: Seriously, the bright Aquas are so darn stunning.......Argh...I....want....Aqua! :drool: :drool:

I am so happy someone started a thread on acqua! I LOVE acqua. But because I have to order it and cant physically see it in the different models, it makes it so hard!

I am decided on acqua and I think on the GH, now either a day, brief or work? I am not a "city" person, I love the day, brief seems so Mary Poppins for me and I love the shape. I saw a Work on Wed in sandstone GH, kind of liked the size and incorals works made me start to notice them. Then there is a pic in one of the other threads from Bal Ny of a work acqua GH.

So what should I get? I have been shutting Bbags out for the past few years, and now I "need" so many of them. I am going to get sandstone, I think a day GH. I love the day, have a magenta.

What is everyone's opinion for the acqua GH? Day, Brief, or Work?

DO the work and brief handles fit on the shoulder, anyone know?

thanks and sorry for the questions!
P.S: I also "think" I need a french blue too. These "needs" are very expensive. And once you satisfy one "need" another comes up right away......woe is me!