Do you have any pets ????

jc2239 said:
i have the same problem with my baby...it's the funniest thing.....one night we took her out for a walk and lost one of her shoes :cry: she's always chewing at them, trying to get them off....and i don't even know why i bother with nice clothes since she always manages to put holes in them.......one night i came home with a brand new expensive harness and the next morning i see that she snapped the closure....*sigh....the things we do for our babies.....:love:

Mine has a Nicole Miller sweater. I dont even have a Nicole Miller wardrobe.

Himalayan lilac point fluffball. She's 1 and 1/2 years and such a sweet little soul. She loves the tub (2nd pic), could hang out there all day playing and sleeping. She answers me when I talk to her (very vocal) and is always, always by my side even when I'm ignoring her by posting on PB. :love:

Lilychair_small.jpg

lilybathtub.jpg

there's my baby one more time in her winter accessories. lol. she's sooo cute. and she lets me put her booties on too.

Attachments

• P30894.jpg
    P30894.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 58
Ooh, meme, your kitty is beautiful! I love our little doggie, but I'm a cat person at heart. We can't have one because my hubby is horribly allergic.

jc2239 said:
is the hydrogen peroxide safe?...i know some of this will end up in my chloe's eyes...and most likely her mouth too since everything somehow makes its way there......beatrice is adorable :love:

My vet recommended using hydrogen peroxide because it eliminates the bacteria, rather than simply making it look better. I'm always SUPER careful as to not get it into my Beatrice's eyes. If you're worried, I'd just use the tear swabs. :smile:

thx pseub. I wasn't really a cat person until I went into the pet store and was playing with this persian cat. I felt a furry, fat paw swatting the piece of paper I was carrying (she was desperate for attention) and heard the loveliest meows ever. I've loved her since. Sad thing is I'm not allowed to have a cat in my apt. building and my bf was verrry wary of her at first. He thought she was going to scratch him up :amuse: and rip his clothes while he was at work. But, I'd rather move and break up than give her up. Himmies have such sweet and affectionate dispositions and she plays fetch just like a dog!

lilynails.jpg lilyblueeyes.jpg

meme said:
thx pseub. I wasn't really a cat person until I went into the pet store and was playing with this persian cat. I felt a furry, fat paw swatting the piece of paper I was carrying (she was desperate for attention) and heard the loveliest meows ever. I've loved her since. Sad thing is I'm not allowed to have a cat in my apt. building and my bf was verrry wary of her at first. He thought she was going to scratch him up :amuse: and rip his clothes while he was at work. But, I'd rather move and break up than give her up. Himmies have such sweet and affectionate dispositions and she plays fetch just like a dog!

View attachment 780 View attachment 781
How do u get her to stay still like that? Fen would never go for that.

fendifemale, thank you! I think she's a beauty too. To answer your question, she stays during grooming and baths because she knows I'm the mama and I'm the one who adores, feeds and grooms her. And like I said, himmies generally have sweet, mild dispositions.

I don't like the idea of declawing any animal let alone my own cat so it was a really pleasant surprise to find that she rarely uses her claws, even to "play fight." She's a gentle soul although she likes to lurk at the door of the bathroom and jump out when she sees us coming by. She leaps up on her hind legs like a minature bear in what we call a "pseudo attack."

YAY I love bella another chi :smile: - stitch is the same he dodges me then when I get clothes on him he is fine - I have only got him one T-shirt and one gap jumper - hang on I think I may be able to get some pics of him in his clothes - I have some saved on my comp!!