Do You Have a Webcam ?

Archipelago said:
I have a webcam built into my Sony VAIO laptop but I don't use it. I imagine people only use it for dirty things anyways. :hrmm:

that is so sad. sure some people out there are scumbags that will find some way to miususe a paper towel! but this technology wasn't created for them. it really is a cool thing. my husband is overseas right now and it sure makes it easier to be able to see and talk to him every day. don't ever let the bad apples discourage you from trying things that were meant to enhance your life.

I have the latest version of iMac with a camera built in- everyone has a lot of fun with it!

Megs- I was laughing so hard when you and Vlad were distorting your faces on a previous thread-:lol: I knew you must have the same computer-isn't it great?

Archipelago said:
I have a webcam built into my Sony VAIO laptop but I don't use it. I imagine people only use it for dirty things anyways. :hrmm:

While it certainly has that potential, my friends and family just use it for messaging. We remain fully clothed and I am a little politer than my brother and refrain from eating while the webcam is on (yuck!).
Kate