Do you have a sad overlooked bag needing some attention?

1. Oh my poor Saleya, after getting a few new pieces my beloved Saleya is sad in the closet and I need to take her out for a spin !!! I love this bag just haven't had my mind on her recently .. anyone else have a bag that needs to be brought out in the world for a bit after picking up some new goodies?

Lol sad Saleya on the right, top shelf at the back of my closet -- I'll take her out next week :smile:

[​IMG]

2. I change purses everyday.
    Yesterday I used a really ugly purse because I felt sorry that I just left it for LV.

3. Hehe....yeah, my Pochette Croissant PM! It's 4 years old and I never use her anymore because she's too small to fit all my needs! I'm seriously considering giving her to my sister-in-law...

4. Let's just say that my pochette accessoires azur will take a loooong time do devellop any patina...

5. Your saleya does look lonely, you need to take her out for a spin. I also neglect my croissant pochette, I havent taken her out for almost a year I really need to let her see the light of day soon

6. A majority of my bags look that way right now, LOL.

7. Mini Mono Marie... I never use her...
    Right now it's at my mom's house... she loves and uses her, so I don't feel that bad...

8. Yes, I had overlooked bags...it depressed me so much that I sold them to loving homes.

Actually, I have a bucket pouch with chain (so it makes a cute pochette!). It's sitting in its box waiting to be used, but it's much too small and I already have a pochette accessories. And since I don't have my petit bucket anymore...I'm thinking of letting this one go, too. :crybaby:

9. My Sonatine and Multicolor White Speedy. I need to take both out into the sunshine!!

10. I need to take my damier geant messenger out.

11. I would need to be an octopus to give each of my bags enough time!!!

I have way too many, way, way!!!!

12. that's what happens when LV makes too many pretty bags!

13. ^I agree with that remark! :lol: Too many LVs what's a person to do?;)

14. Lol thats a good one :smile:

15. My Black MC speedy gets skipped over a bit.
    I'll carry it tomorrow & Friday!