Do you have a Sac Plat??

1. Hi ladies,

I've been wondering about this bag. I have only seen it in person once. If you have one, any line, would you post a pic of yourself wearing it? Hopeing to see how it looks on ladies of different heights. Thanks so much!!

2. i actually saw a girl carrying it in the mall today and looked so cute on her. She had the monogram canvas. The cerise is really cute and you can still get that in the store!

3. Do they carry it as a handbag or more as a bookbag or something like that? I have been thinking about that ceresis sac plat, but I just don't know.

4. I want damier one..here are the pic from visual:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. ops..sorry so big

6. i like the Damier and Epi ones! when i get my first job i'm going to get me one of those :yes:

7. Traci ~ I Have The Mono. I Have It Since The Late 80's. I Have Used It A Lot For Work (Not Much For School)....It's Held Up Nice. I Never Used It For A Handbag. Just A Tote/Briefcase.

8. I don't have one, but I like them, and think they'd make a great briefcase-type bag.

9. I have one that I use for work, but you can totally use it as a purse too. They're great, especially now that they have added the cell phone pocket and patch pocket on the inside.

Ryan

10. i love the damier one

11. Sac Plats are awesome, I didn't know you can carry it on your shoulder. Well I guess only skinny people can.

12. I don't understand why, the Damier Sac Plat is more expensive than the Mono line. They usually have same prices for the same models.

13. They're so cute, I always see this business lady walk by work carrying hers and I think I ought to get one !

14. I told my SIL to scout eBay for one!!!:nuts: I LOVE them!!! I always have folders and binders so it would be a really useful bag for me!!!:yes:

15. They are irresistible! I think I'm gonna check 'em out.