Do you have a neverfull?

No I don't have one, I'm not so into this line. I think it looks cheap, the straps all around look too thin and the material looks flimsy and bulky when worn open. Today I had the displeasure of seeing my first fake neverful:throwup: I would recommend a batignolles instead as a tote if that is what you are looking for.

I had the Mono PM and loved it, but I put it away for a while to carry my Speedy 30......then I ordered the Damier MM from e-lux and while I was waiting for it's arrival, I got out my PM.....it seemed soooo small - so I sold it..........I love the Neverfull and the MM is a perfect size, you can cinch the straps it to make it look dressier or leave it open and more casual....It's a great bag! :tup: :yes:

I have one ,and i love it
0d4f4805c36dc6853edfa4c7e1638b48.jpg

dc5c768b5dc76a084531934b34601977.jpg

I have the MOCA GM and adore it. It's perfect for those all day shopping trips and can easily hold everything I need, including a coat or sweater. Easy bag to carry, and very stylish.

I was at the LV store a few days ago and looked at the Damier NV. The straps are really thin so if you fill up the bag, the straps may dig in. They look great but you may want to consider if this will bother you.

I think it's a great everyday bag. I have the damier NF and it's one of those bags that you can just toss everything in and go. You don't have to worry about it or anything like that. I have somewhat thin shoulders, and the thin straps on the NF never bothered me but I heard it does to some people :shrugs:

I have had a damier neverfull MM since I think mid June and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

Me too!
I have had my Damier Neverfull MM since November and I love it:heart:. It is so roomy, the red interior is beautiful, but most of all, there is no vachetta to worry about, so you can carry it in all kind of weather!:tup: