Do you have a neverfull?

1. Hi Guys,

I'm considering buying a neverfull as a new addition to my collection. Not sure about the style yet so I wanted to hear what those of you who have it think of it?

:confused1:

2. i"m getting one tomm for my b-day!!!:yahoo:

3. I had one in the pm. I loved it! It fits alot even though its the pm and fit on my shoulder perfectly without being all up in your armpit.

I sold mine though, to finance another bag purchase. Story of my bag life.

4. I love the neverfull! Bought one for my wife for when we go out we can carry everything inside!! We have the GM size and it's the best. I bought one for a friend MM size and that's good for a purse. PM is too small IMO :smile:

5. i really want one but am holding out until I see it in damier.

6. I LOVE this bag. It's great for days when you have a lot of stuff. Fits everything you could possibly need. I was a little worried in the beginning as it doesn't zip shut but it cinches at the sides and the top clips.
    Great Bag

7. Me too!

8. Hmm, it's just not my style.

For some reason, I've been getting into the handheld bags / bags held in the crook of your arm...

The only shoulder bag I want right now is a Coach hobo... :s

9. You're a great husband & friend:tup:
    Thanks for the info!

10. Hi there
    I have the Neverfull GM and I love it -- I have 2 kids and bring it with me everywhere -- Great price to considering it is an LV... buy it you will love it -- you can take it to the beach too if you wanted to or in your travels ---

11. Good point. Do you know when it's coming out?

12. it's beginning to grow on me so I might buy one before the end of the year.

13. I'm really liking them too. Now to decide which size I want. I'm thinking the MM.

14. I will wait until it will launch in Azur or damier. I love the style but didn't like the look of LV monogram.

15. I have the MM size and love it! I have toddlers so it's great to tote their stuff as well as mine. I find this bag to be very practical and the price is great for an LV! ;) I'd love to get the GM, too! :yes: