Do you have a mini skinny? (and picts?)

1. abandonedimages' thread made me think, how many of us actually have them, and of course more importantly :p which ones do you own? if you have any picts please post those eye candies!
  2. Well I only have 3 right now, but I'm starting to collect them so that number is going to grow drastically in the near future ;]

The two I just bought --

And my green one (middle, front) that matches my bag --

3. I have a purple optic bumblebee one. No pics yet. I got it recently.
  4. I have a few of them - I have a LV one that I've had for many years and it still looks beautiful. I have some coach ones to match my handbags too and I love them. I need to get a new battery for my dig. camera and will post pics when I do (hopefully by next week!)
  5. I have 3 as well! I use mine if I don't need my whole wallet, just my cc & dl and such, or to hold extra cards that I can't fit in my wallet (like my barnes & noble discount card ... I rarely use it, but I needed it tonight!). They all match bags too. I really want a black one with the turnlock like abandonedimages. So cute!
  6. I only have one as of now..just plain white leather. I'll maybe have more by the weekend.
  7. i don't have any pics on me, but i have 2: khaki signature and a black mini signature.
  8. cute picts girls! i love how they all range from various seasons. once i choose my replacement miniskinny ill post it.. i hope to see more pictures!!
  9. Yup, I have 4 actually.:shame:
    They're just too darn cute and handy!
  10. :love: :love: :love:
  11. Friggin' adorable!
  12. i have the tan mono with white leather trim!
  13. I have a khaki soho signature... and I just bought my lil sis one for her birthday!
  14. may i ask when the first two came out?