Do you have a hard time resisting MJ sales?

1. Do you find it hard to resist MJ deals, even when you're not looking for that specific bag?

I was *this close* to buying the MJ Butter hobo online. THIS CLOSE. I actually do love the bag, but I'm not HUGE on the color...I really want a red bag next. I definitely had sales goggles on but I'm glad I could take them off and resist. :shame:

It was tough! I would love to hear other experiences.
  2. the only thing that keeps me in control is knowing that i need $$ for rent and other crucial bills (water, electricity, cell, etc...) =P
  3. i am having an issue with eBay these days. I see a good deal and i can't back away.
  4. ^ eBay? i've had an issue with eBay for a long time!!! LOL
    I hear you! I can sit in the office and end up shopping away my paycheck without leaving my desk!!

I'd be rich if i were paid on the amount of time, searches i spend on ebay!!
  5. <--------- No control, although I'm learning to temper myself!
  6. I totally understand!! If the price is right (sales or eBay) I can justify almost anything! :shame: If it weren't for my very practical boyfriend I would be in serious trouble.
  7. I used to have a really hard time with sales. Last year I bought a MJ Nude tote on sale (70%) off from Boston just because it was on sale. Don't get me wrong, I use it, but I really didn't need it.
  8. ^ WOoo that sounds like agood buy!

yes as you can see, we think the same. too good a buy to pass.

at least you use it =)

Actually whether we need something is not really accurate cos we don't really need anything other than a set of clothes, air water shelter and food. =P it's more of whether you love/want something. i think that's the more accurate question =)
  9. Sooooo hard and so $$$ for me to resist a good deal -

I get rid of urge by making sure tpfers buy!!!!
  10. ^GAHAHAHAHHA what a great strategy!!!:yahoo:
  11. I have yet to develope the ability to turn away from a sale. I don't need half of the things I buy, but feel as though I can't live without it when I see it. Than I tell myself, your never gonna see a deal like this again:sweatdrop: :shrugs: :shame:
  12. ^ i totally agree!!!
  13. Ha ha me too thithi!!! I am trying...but I don't think it's working...maybe next month!! :rolleyes:
  14. I'm w/ you on that. This is a big problem for me.
  15. someone put me in rehab. i have to pick up a venetia tomorrow and hopefully my trish order will go through. i don't NEED them!