Do you have a favorite???

1. I see that many of you here are also on the LV forum, I was curious to find out if anyone has a preference as to chanel or LV???? I like both;);)

2. I used to buy LV only, but grew tired of the monogram and that whole look. I discovered Chanel and there was no looking back :yes:

3. :heart::heart::heart:Chanel!:love:

4. I prefer Chanel to LV. Although, there are a few LV that I really like.

5. Chanel first and foremost.

6. Chanel:yes:

7. My designer bag habit all started with Vuitton...after a period of time I wanted something different... so I started buying Chanel and Hermes..I think Chanel bags are nice...and Hermes are just fabulous!!!

8. Chanel! :wlae:

9. I agree with piperlu. I love Chanel, but there are a few (repeat few) LVs that I really like, even more than Chanel.

10. Chanel!

11. my bag addiction started with chanel and while its still #1 in my heart, i've started looking at brands like LV which i've never really had an interest in before... and there are one or two bags that have caught my eye! I'd like a bit of diversity in my bag collection, but at the end of the day i'm still a chanel girl at heart.

12. LV was my first love, mainly because most Chanels are more expensive than most LVs. While I'm still an LV fan, my LVs don't compare to my Chanels!! :heart:

13. I go back and forth ... also am into Balenciaga as well. I think for me, it just depends what what my interest is in that month. Sometimes it's more LV, then Chanel, and so on. I find that way it keeps things exciting for me!

14. chanel but sometime LV

15. Chanel!!