Do you guys like the new baby paddies with the shoulder strap?

The muscade was $1525 and the black was $1725, apparently, the black hardware makes it more expensive...Crazy, but I bought it anyways...I can easily fit my LV Porte Tresor checkbook length wallet, an LV makeup bag (full with one powder, one lipstick, one lipgloss, blot papers and blot powder) my LV double ID card holder, keys, little compact Sephora hairbrush, and cell phone. There is also an internal zipper pocket like on the bigger paddies and an open pocket on each side, like the bigger paddies. I hope this helps!:yes:

Also, just FYI the Nordstrom in San Jose, CA at Valley Fair Mall rocks! They always have tons of Chloe and they will ship it directly to your house even if you call on the phone and just tell them what you want.

Isn't the strap adjustable? I haven't handled one before, but I checked the strap length from a website against a tape measure, and it only seems long enough to sling over one shoulder. If you tried to wear it cross-body style, I think the bag would end up underneath your armpit! Does anybody have experience with the Paddington Classic with the shoulder strap?

Isn't the strap adjustable? I haven't handled one before, but I checked the strap length from a website against a tape measure, and it only seems long enough to sling over one shoulder. If you tried to wear it cross-body style, I think the bag would end up underneath your armpit! Does anybody have experience with the Paddington Classic with the shoulder strap?
the strap was adjustable by maybe 3"

You can't wear it cross-body style. It looks cute wearing it without the straps IMO..