Do you guys know if Off Saks sells Louboutins??

katrynar

Mommy to Be
O.G.
Feb 21, 2007
Hey guys!
I love COACH and have many bags but no super cool shoes... From lurking on this forum I have determined that Louboutins are the sexiest and most comfortable heels!

I am going to outlets and such and wanted to know if they sell Louboutins, and how much? I am broke!! BUT I want cute sexy comfy shoes!!

Thanks!!!:tup:

I assume it is hit or miss as will most outlets. You can check. Your best bet is to check for when Saks & NM has their final cut sales. There was just around of big sales after Christmas. The next round will be in June/July. Some folks got CL's for around $200. You can also check their websites and see if you like any of the styles in the sale section. They sometimes have a sale to get an additonal amount off of sale items.

I have seen them but yes, they are very hit or miss. When I do see them it is because something is wrong with them (e.g. there is a scratch in the leather, or someone obviously wore them and returned them based on the soles). That said I go to Off 5th at least once a month and have probably only ever seen 6 pairs (never in my size).

I have bought CLs at Off Fifth, but this was before they became really popular, and I wear a very small size so I often find good deals in my size. I agree that online sales are a better bet- it's easier to find your size.