Do you guys get dressed up to go to LV?

I usually make an effort to look good when I go shopping. I don't dress up but when I am dressed in something cute I always feel more confident and cheery! And everything seems to look better on me too! :happydance: Now that's a good thing!

When I first started with LV I did have to dress nicer to go into an LV store or the SAs would absolutely ignore me. Since i'm 25 now I have less of that problem but I still try to use my LV bag when I shop there. Unfortuntely I've shopped at a variety of LV stores in the NJ/NY area so I don't have a relationship with an SA. Ofcourse I didn't know it was so important until I joined tPF!!!

I have always lived in small towns, so I have always had to do my luxury shopping online. I have recently moved to the Miami area...good for me, bad for hubby:yes:.
Anyway, I was wondering if you guys get dressed up to go to the LV boutique? Do you find you get better service when you look like you have more $$? What do you guys wear?
I'm like you used to be! So, I usually shop in my sweats...online!

i dont dress up. im going to the mall, im not going to a wedding. lol. i mean, i dont try to look like crap. but i'll wear a cute pair of jeans. my SA's dont think poorly of me- at least, i hope not

Couture_Girl- that is so true. theres an SA at my LV that is like that too. she's such a (b)witch. thats why i usually go to a different one, but if im going by myself or if i have to take the metro-hate it- i go to the one with the witch.

I used to...but now the SA's and security guards know me. Usually if i carry an expensive LV bag I get treated nicely at out of state LV stores if I dress in sweats and flip flops.

I'm not much of a talker, so I dont have an SA and get served by different ppl each time I go in. On my last visit, the senior SA there took a good look at me (eyes on tiffany necklace & bracelet) before giving the junior the OK to get a transfer in from another city!!!

Sometimes I'll dress nicer, but sometimes I just don't even care and I pretty much get the same service honestly... but the SA's that I deal with at my LV are nice, so it really doesn't make a difference. Which is really good for me. But I feel kinda better looking nicer, you know?

I try not to look like a slob if I go to the mall though.