Do you guys fully enjoy all your bags???

Wow Tooshies!

Would love to see a pic of your collection:yes:

I came to the conclusion just recently that I had far too many bags. 8 Balenciagas, 4 Pradas, a Chloe, a Miu Miu. That is not a lot by some peoples standards, but for me it was too much. I never used 3/4 of my bags. They just sit in the closet unused.

I am always rushing out the door and can't be bothered switching bags because in my haste I always leave something behind. Last week I switched bags and went shopping and went to use 100GBP voucher that I couldn't find in my bag! I left it in the other bag! Same with loyalty cards like when you have 5 manicures and get the 6th free? Well not me, because I never have the darn card!

So, I let go some of my bags. Thought it was time to downsize. Then I just got a Fendi Spy and am going to Nice on Saturday where they have a Chanel boutique and have been dying for a ChanelGiant Shopping Tote...

So in other words. I don't think I have made any progress.:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

wow, I'm just getting back to this thread. I see I am not alone! I don't even have near the collection some of you ladies do, but I am done. I just can't do it any more. The bags I have I love, and love to use them. I guess I just feel weird carrying a different bag every day. There is this one woman on the train who usually comments on my different bags and it actually makes me uncomfortable!

I think part of it, too, for me at least, is a question of space. I live in a 14x12 studio with a sleeping space above the bathroom/kitchen (only a New Yorker would think this a palace!) and my closet is literally just 3 feet wide, with one shelf above the clothes bar.

I can't fit more bags in here even if I wanted to! If I had a large walk-in closet (drool, drool) I would get another bag or two without question because I could put them all on a shelf nicely and choose which one I want that day. As it stands, my bag have to stay in their dustbags because they share space with sweaters and shoes. It's therefore not easy to switch quickly.

I've decided to call Kim about a violet mini-b after all. :smile: My real hope is that Bal isn't making the mini b in violet, but I saw a girl on the street today with a violet bag, and I thought Wow! And the color will actually work for me if it's not too grapey.

Oh boy, I'm REALLY guilty of not using my bags as much as I should. I'm just getting into Balenciaga, and I can already feel the urge to expand, expand! I also like to switch designers, so I've gone from Marc Jacobs to LV to Gucci to Chanel... it's neverending. But I think as I get older, I'm starting to figure out what I like and what I can pull off style-wise. There are bags in my collection that I think 'Hmmm... that phase of my life is over... time to purge!' I try not to get too sentimental about them.

not really.. sigh. I try very hard to give them equal attention.. some I have bought and left in boxes as I just don't have the time to protect them properly before using them. I use my Lilac City and Ink First the most.. trying to give my Vermillon City more attention..
in total I have around (just trying to do an inventory count).. 34
1. Prada - Black Pushlock, Black Doctors, Hunter Green Nylon Tote with Acrylic Handles, Silver Miu Miu Coffer, Miu Miu Frame Bag
2. Dior - Navy Patent Lady Dior, Black Ballet, Black Saddle, Denim Saddle Pouch
3. Fendi - Chocolate Spy, Cobalt Rabbit Mama, Chocolate Mama, Violet Wool Baguette, Creme Suede Baguette
4. LV - Fushia Perforated Mussette
5. YSL - Tan Moombasa
6. Gucci - Lilac Hobo, Black Hobo, Red Jackie

7. Balenciagas - Cities (Lilac, Sapin, Vermillon, Anthracite, Emerald), PT (Blue India), Firsts (Ink, Rouille)not to mention 2 fun Anya Hindmarchs and 4 Lulu Guinesses and 1 Juicy Couture

I think I need to purge but everyone holds fond memories!

I fully enjoy my bags. I always change my bags based on my outfit, and it is usual for me to change my bag almost everyday. If you are one of those people who want their bags to look right with their outfit, then it is no surprise that you would want more and more bags. The more bags you have, the more "sophisticated" your taste and needs in clothing and accessories.