do you girls prefer diamond or LV bags?

1. just wondering, some LV bags are couple thousand dollars, use these money can buy a diamond. :nuts:

2. lol, that's true, but then we will be compare apple and orange......totally different eye candy!

3. To be honest, I'd rather have a few LVs than have a diamond!
    The diamond can wait!

4. :yes:

5. LV all the way! Not much of a jewelry person and diamonds are marked up some crazy amount (like 7 bazillion percent...an exagerration but it is a high markup) and thus have a crazy depreciation.

6. one bag is not enough, one diamon ring is enough

7. I have and love both. I hardly use my diamond jewelry but use my LV bags almost everyday.

8. My vote is the diamond!

9. I guess Im really super lucky cause I buy my LVs and my hubby takes care of the diamonds. I have the best of both worlds!

10. I'm not a big fan of diamonds so my decision is easy, but ITA it's apples and oranges :biggrin:

11. One can never get enough LV. And if you were a smart shopper you wouldn't buy diamonds from a high end retailer that is just plain:p. Plus you can't compare the two.

12. I love both:p

13. i wear my diamond everyday, not LV bag everyday :smile:

14. I alternate occassions. For my anniversary I asked for diamonds. Christmas a LV. It's a win-win!! :yahoo:

15. The diamonds in my e-ring and wedding band is enough for me (at the moment), so I'll take the LV bags!