Do you get buyers remorse or feel wishy washy after buying a bag?

1. Ok.

First issue: I bought a Cerise Speedy form another purse forum member and I was so super exited. Then the bag comes today and I decide that I would rather have another bag. Its in perfect new condition but I didnt do a flip like I thought I would when I got it.

All the trouble I went through to buy it, then I change my mind. Its almost like the anticipation of getting something so limited was greater that actually having the bag itself.

Now I've decided that its too small for me ( I'm currently carring a Speedy 35) and that I would rather buy the Mizi. Now I have to bother with selling it.

Does this happen to you guys a lot or is it just me? I'm just so wishy washy nowadays.

Second Issue: I also bought a Babylone off eBay after searching and searching........ and once I got it I decided that I would rather have a new one than an old one.

Is this pathetic or what???:shame:

Please let me know if anyone else does this or if I'm the only one.

2. You're not alone. I'm like that too when it comes to buying clothes, bags, and other stuff. Many times I'll be very undecisive with the first item I pick out and then I'll end up buying something else. Then I'll kick myself for NOT getting the first item I originally wanted and I'll go back the next day to return and exchange for that bag instead. It's very tiring... :lol:

3. Of course not.. sometimes you get so caught up in the chase you forget that it may not be what you really want. I had wanted a vernis ludlow for the longest time, and when I finally purchased one, I realised it just wasn't for me. Same with the cles, I have a monogrammed one that I'm thinking about selling since I never use it - I just wanted one !

4. I'm the opposite. I get sellers remorse and end up buying whatever I sell back.:wondering

5. if you want to sell the babylone, PM Intlset. shes been looking for a long time - not sure if shes still interested but give it a try.

6. I also get caught up in looking for something I can't find easily or want so bad then when I get it I think, "hmm. not as I thought it would be" Then I end up selling it or returning it. I don't regret it though. The bags I really want I have a hard time parting with.

So, when i get a new bag and I feel I can be without, I think that I should get rid of it.

7. LOL :lol:

8. Ditto. I think it is normal. There is also the scenario where you are 'in love' and then the 'honeymoon' period ends and oops.... the second guessing starts :unsure: .

9. You should be able to find a buyer for the cerise speedy.... I know what you mean about changing your mind though. I used to not really have this problem BEFORE I discovered the forums! My past MO was to "visit" a purse a few times and decide that I was in love. Or see it in a magazine and then decide--this is it!

But now with the forum, you learn so much more, which can be a double-edged sword. I kinda get caught up in the hunt! I've learned that I need to slow down and not get all enthusiastic right off the bat. I think it helps to retain the info--but not go full tilt on the search :p Hope that helps!

It's kinda like dating :biggrin:

10. OMG...I have the same "addiction" its so crazy...hahha thats why i have to sell 4 bags...LOL....

11. If I Have The Least Bit Of Doubt @ First....It Never Goes Away.........I Do Understand That Excitement & Then Feeling Different When It Comes. That's Normal. Sometimes It's Not What You Expected (Not In A Bad Way, Just Not For You). You Will Sell Those Two Beauties Here Fast!

12. That is how I am...that's why i have to think long and hard about whether i actually want it vs. just something to pre-occupy my mind. :wacko:

13. SO nice to know I'm not the only one.

The purse forum has really contributed to me obessing over a different bag each day. But I can't stop loggin on!!!:nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

14. Ooooh, something similar....I have returner's remorse. Return a bag just to regret it. And then it's gone. Waaah! :cry:

15. I too have buyer's remorse. Unfortunately I cant bring myself to sell any of my bags.