Do you get a box with larger items?

I always will ask if someone wants a box.

If I know it is a gift for someone, then no question I will just do it automatically.

I get all sorts of customers who care, and or who don't care...but I personally will always ask!

i don't think customers are entitled to get a box for every purchase. they don't have a corresponding box for every style of bag. and it really depends on the availability of the box and the size of the item. if they don't have a box that would fit, they usually place in a thick envelope.

and i definitely wouldn't demand a box. i'd kindly request if it's possible to get a box for my purchases. be nice and they'll be nice to you too ;) we complain and moan about rude SAs... customers can be rude too which might trigger shoddy service.

Thank you!

I wish we would all be on the same level, but hey that's in a perfect world.

I do appreciate when customers "kindly ask" cause I won't say no (and that is just my nature) but I do like when people ask nicely for a box.

This is neat too, I recently saw this new size of a box... it is the size of a Zippy Organizer and or Pochette Access. - it's really cute.

kookielf124 & evilsuimai > rude and snooty SAs are totally unacceptable! everybody encounters one at least once in their life. im sorry if you have had bad experiences with LV. but the issue im talking about are customers DEMANDING things they feel more than entitled to. it makes us no better than the rude & pretentious SAs we always complain about. acting like the Queen of Sheba won't get us on any waitlist ;)

kookielf124 & evilsuimai > rude and snooty SAs are totally unacceptable! everybody encounters one at least once in their life. im sorry if you have had bad experiences with LV. but the issue im talking about are customers DEMANDING things they feel more than entitled to. it makes us no better than the rude & pretentious SAs we always complain about. acting like the Queen of Sheba won't get us on any waitlist ;)

lol.. "Queen of Sheba" comment. I totally know what you mean.. I work in health care and I get alot of demanding patients. And I'm only in administration!! I wouldn't demand anything, I'm such a flake.. It's true what another Pf'er said.. you get more bees with honey.. I honestly don't know what people think they can achieve with being rude to a SA. :flowers:

I went to the Sloane Street store today, to pick up my box. And luckily, the best freakin' SA's in the world were working today. :yahoo:

When I told them I didn't get a box when I bought my bag, they explained that they don't always come with boxes and nothing was out of the ordinary, so Priscilla went in behind the secret door and fetched two! :nuts:

She showed me two boxes of about the size, but one was a kind of folding box kinda like a pizza box and another more traditional one. I chose the latter.

I didn't even go in to buy anything but was still treated like a valued customer.
I thank Ingrid and Priscilla for that. :flowers: For that reason I will only shop at Sloane from now on.

Oh.. there was a special event at the Slaone store today also, there was a lunch going one upstairs. But it was invite-only:sad: . So I couldn't go up, but strangely enough there was an invite-only event happening at Gucci across the road too.

I've received boxes with my purchases but sometimes they ask. They recommend that the bags not be kept in the boxes anyways since it may cause the bag to mold or the leather to crack. I was always told to let the bag breath. When I started my collection, I kept them in the box but never kept them in the box for too long. Since my collection has grown, I no longer have the room and I just make sure they're just stored neatly in their bags.