do you follow this so called rule??

1. I was talking with a SA at LV and she told me that you shouldn't mix mono with damier, because they are the two main lines. (for example...mono bag with damier wallet) She said its okay to mix any other of their stuff, just not with eachother. Anyone agree with this??
  2. I do not follow any rules.:wlae:
  3. No, I mix whatever I feel like mixing and as long as I like it then I don't care what anyone else thinks. ;)
  4. i say it depends on what you like. they don't really match but who cares?? i love my damier koala and it's just too much of a hassle to keep on changing my wallet just to match my bag....i'd rather mix them than forget my credit card or papers so i can follow a rule...

if mixing is a problem, then a pomme wallet or an epi would probably be a good choice. :yes::smile:
  5. thats a dumb rule, so if your a customer and your about to buy a mono or damier bag and a non matching accessory to go with what ever bag you get, they will tell u no! uhhh they would lose a sale from me lol!
  6. I say, "to each their own". I think it is okay to mix/match. All my accessories are mandarin epi, so they go with any line.
  7. Use whatever you like! I change purses too often to change wallets too! I don't agree with what that SA said.
  8. I don't agree with that rule.
  9. I say put whatever you want together. As it is I have other brands besides LV of wallets and pouches in my bags. It's whatever I like and works best for storing my things. I think it's all a matter of personal taste.
  10. uh... Yay I follow the rules.... of my obsession for the moment. :lol: If it's a fashion faux pas to mix Monogram and Damier. Guess I'm guilty!:shame:
  11. No, I have never heard of a rule like this and as bags are my pleasure I mix whatever I like (and I couldn`t afford matching wallets and small items for damier and mono bags):smile:
  12. I dont follow it..I never even thought about it until she said that. I just wondered if any of guys did.
  13. :yes: me too.
  14. :yes:
  15. This isn't a rule but more of a 'ploy' to get a customer to buy wallets and cles from both lines to match their bags. How very obnoxious that she said that.