Do you find yourself saying things that you can't believe you've said?

1. Since I got pregnant, I can't believe some of the things that I've said. Total TMI and things that I never thought I'd say. Fortunately just to other pregnant friends or to DH so far. The biggest one so far: My nipples don't hurt as badly today. Do you think that means there's something wrong? Now, that's a phrase I never thought I'd hear from anyone, let alone myself. I've discussed boob status and pooping (or rather, lack thereof) fairly extensively with a couple of prego friends also.

Please tell me I'm not the only one saying these freak things!:nogood:

2. I dont think so. I honestly dont remember since DD is almost 10 yo. But DH's best friend wife in her third pregnancy was very upset she'd say very weird things to her DH. Like:
    " I want a divorce, I am taking the kids and.. I want to go to sizzler."

3. oh yeah, my son is 2 and i still talk about my boobies and things i wouldn't have normallytalked about.. it's ok

4. Yes. But in my line of work, I also ask people questions I'd never have dreamt I'd be asking. And I wind up listening to things I'd never dreamt of hearing. The day a 87 year old patient whipped out a vibrator and asked me how to use it is a day I will remember for the rest of my life!!