Do you find that you match a certain outfit to a particular bag?

chanelbaby

Jul 2, 2006
I do!

My mini black classic goes with my evening wear.
My red E/W is inteneded for for smart sexy day wear.
My fabric patchwork flap ususally goes with a white shirt or girly clothes.
My white black Cambon goes with my smart casual or suits.
My Denim Cabas I haven't used yet either but I think I will use this as a sporty bag.

How about you?

i do that only when i'm using a bag for the very first time

i just got my Luxe Bowler and i'm taking it shopping today, so i'm planning my outfit around the bag :lol:

Yeah, I'd say I am haha. :P I like my bags to compliment what I'm wearing for sure, but the incurable Chanel disease has me often planning an outfit around my bag, and not the other way around haha! :roflmfao: I don't like to mix tones though for sure... if my outfit has shades of blue or something, I won't be carrying a coral flap. :P So you're not alone! ;)

I like to match bag to outfit...Most of my bags will work seamlessly into my existing wardrobe or I am buying a bag to complete a "look" or add a new variation to a "look".

I rarely just buy a bag and try to dress around the bag so-to-speak. Sometimes that can lead to waste - as I have seen with my friends.

But it does happen sometimes that a bag speaks to me and it tells me to buy it and a new outfit to match...:cutesy:

both! sometimes i'll pick out that special outfit then pick the bag, but sometimes when i'm too lazy to change bags i'll definitely try to match the outfit with bag. either way, i'll be matching! hehe