Do you find it hard to wait?

1. For those of you that are looking for past b-bags do you find it is hard to wait for them to pop up somewhere? I check eBay all the time to see if any new bags come up in the color and size that I am dying to get. I swear I am just so impatient about things. I wish I could be more zen like and just wait for my perfect bag to find me. It's even harder now that I have seen and felt a real b-bag. I just want my perfect beauty today with no waiting. But I know that good things come to those who wait so I am going to try and be good.

2. Same here meemie..I am pretty much checking eBay 24/7 waiting and hoping to see 05 Turquoise work..:crybaby:

3. I am very impatient at times when it comes to finding that perfect bag, but there is something to be said about the anticipation too. The thrill of the hunt I suppose. :girlsigh: Just know you aren't alone!! :flowers:

4. I hear ya! I shouldn't even be looking right now, but all these beautiful bags here have got me all revved up!

5. I totally agree ! I am also very impatient when it comes to this kind of stuff. ... I refresh my screen so many times to see if my next bag is on eBay. I don't even wait for my email alert anymore because somehow I think they're slower than my refresh button :p

6. The email alert takes forever in my opinion from ebay. It's good to know I am not the only person stalking the ebay listings. LOL

7. The email alerts reach me after I see the auction so they dont help me much. The past few weeks I have been having trouble sleeping and there I am at 2:00 or 3:00am looking on ebay and tPF! Its a sickness I tell ya.

8. LOL @ Donna. I have checked when I get up to use the br or get water. I confess. It is sick!!! :lol: always looking for those silver hardware bags. I wish Balenciaga would do silver again.

9. I found it really hard to wait for the perfect Turq 05 first to pop up, but it did eventually - it tooks 7 months but the waiting was all worth it!!!

10. Donna - me, too! I have been going to bed later and later checking TPF and Ebay even when I know I should not (I mean "am not") going to buy anything.

For those of you who have been doing this longer, does it ever let up or is the addiction just get stronger?

I can't believe how many of these bags I have gotten in a little over 1 month! :shame:

11. It's definately similar to a real addiction! Sometimes I think that if I get the few bags I want :love: :heart: (although they are some of the most sought after colors so I may never) that I would stop looking. Probably not though;) .

12. It is truly an addiction - my heart beats faster when I buy what I want. And when I get the one I want, I immediately start thinking about what the next bag should be . . . I am happier when I am carrying my bag(s) . . . I have never bought more than one bag of a kind before - this is so strange. Must . . . pace . . . myself . . .

13. I am probably in the minority here, but I think I would rather buy New bags, even if it means waiting and hoping Bal comes out with the color I want.
    I just love that NEW LEATHER smell and the SHINE on a New bag !!! :drool:

Like buying a New Car! :p I've never bought a used one of those either - LOL!

14. I am sorry to hear how you all feel, but I am so happy I am not alone anymore!