Do you feel weird if you DON'T carry Coach?

I don't own any other bags except for Coach bags, but I can say that I think I would feel weird carrying another brand. I carry them because I love them, but it is nice to get compliments on my bags. It's funny, but whenever I'm in a store or shopping, I always notice other people carrying Coach…it's like a Coach radar or something...

You vile, blasphemous woman (just kidding, of course :P)!! A black bag is not "JUST a black bag." A black bag is a masterpiece, a work of fricking ART! How can you speak such nonsense?

Oh yeah, by the way, every bag in my collection is black. :blush:

OMG! You crack me up!!! (and every time I see a black bag, I always think of you!) LOL! ;)

Anyway, I don't own anything else right now besides Coach so I don't know. I suppose I wouldn't care though because I wear what I want for myself. I just haven't found something in my price range that I like besides Coach right now.

I bought a Fossil tote at TJMaxx awhile back and paid $29 for it. Claimed retail was $189... it's a giant tote bag in black with the brown "f" pattern all over it and really a cute tote with nice long shoulder straps.

I swear I get more compliments on that bag than any other one I own! :P I usually only wear it if I'm shopping in stores like garden centers and occasionally if it's raining.

The only time my Coach bags are recognized is if they are signature... if leather, I don't think anybody knows. I'm also in a small town situation and the only people who really know Coach are the teens anyway!

I have a "The Sak" bag I use mainly in summer, and have recv'd more compliments on that bag then any coach I have carried. I carry my sak when I don't want to get my coach dirty when we camp.

Since becoming obsessed with coach, I only own coach.. I totally pay attention to all the other coaches women are wearing and that is pretty much all I shop for. I have looked at other purses, but I never find anything I like. I am coach obsessed so right now, it kind of does have to be coach.. but not for anyone else, just because once I went coach, I feel like I will never go back.... :devil:

I usually carry Coach but also carry some other inexpensive bags when I'm out and about...I'm pretty casual in the summer so sometimes I just carry something else. Most of the time, though, I carry Coach. I have an LV, too, but don't take her out as often!

no, just because I have two Michael Kors bags (a black leather shoulder bag and a metallic orange leather satchel) that I love as much as I love my Coach bags.

I have been carrying red patent since the day I got it, but I switch around between Kors and Coach.

I have an LV, but it's a large bag so I only use it as a carry on for the plane or travel

Nope, I don't care what other people think of me when I carry a bag. I carry a bag because I like it. If I'm in a Burberry mood, I'll grab that one. If a Coach goes best, then that's what I'll wear.

I have pretty much been carrying only coach lately, I do have a michael kors that I throw in the rotation occasionally. I dont feel werid unless I dont have the diaper bag on my arm lately, is that sad :confused1:

I have replaced all my other bags (not designer or anything, just regular old purses ) with Coach because I like the quality and look better. Most of my old bags did not last more than a year, if that. I had no luck with purses until getting my first Coach.

So I guess yeah I do feel naked but that is because I have no purse at all not because of the brand.

No, but that's because I really can't carry many of my Coaches to work. There's just too much of a chance of getting them full of odors. I wish I could, but understand that it's a personal choice not to.

Other than a couple of cheap work bags, I'm 99.9% of the time carrying Coach. The other .1% is reserved for torrential downpours, blizzards, etc.

I switch my bags out daily, if not twice a day. It's very competitive here regarding bags (never openly discussed biut implied)....especially with the other moms at school/sports activities. It's all about who's carrying what, but for me, it depends on what I'm wearing and the weather, and what kind of mood I'm in. Like my Scribble bags. If it's raining? Forget it! Those babies are staying home in their p.j.s (dust covers).

All of my bags are Coach and I will admit that I felt a little bit like I was "cheating" when I bought this bag from The Sak, but it was cute and $200 cheaper than the only white Coach bag I liked (the Ergo tote). I'm happy with it and don't really care what anyone else thinks....hell I don't care what anyone thinks about my Coach bags either....

2007_06140018.jpg

I have a quick funny...went to lunch with my mom the other day, and this woman walked by with a Coach bag on her way out. My mom looks at me and says..what bag is that? I said well it's the blah blah blah, and she laughs, rolls her eyes, and said "I knew you'd know EXACTLY which bag, what style, and how much it is!". So I just said.."well it's ALL your fault..Ms. Imelda Marcos..for you it's shoes, and for me it's bags! And the apple doesn't fall THAT far from the tree."