Do you feel guilty

No I don't feel guilty if I can afford it and it doesn't leave me with a few dollars on my bank account or owe money because of my bag purchases. I think that if you have spare money then it's okay... as long as you know how far you should go, a girl can never have too many hand bags! And they make you feel good....muach

Guilty? No... and I'm Catholic! But frivolous... yes!

But that's the fun in being a woman - we get to buy beautiful things with which to decorate ourselves and are praised for it. So enjoy! And flaunt those purses!

I don't feel guilty but I feel like I'm not getting my money's worth. I now only buy bags that I know I will use often. I'm now selling the ones that I no longer use.

Guilty?? No. What's the point of buying a bag and then feels guilty?? U buy a bag cos' u want to wear it not just to keep in the wardrobe. Lesson no.1: Buy bags that you're going to use not just for staring. Lesson no.2: For homemakers, buy bags which you really want to use. Think of occasions that you mostly go out to.

of course i feel guilty ... it went from where i could only afford say at the most 300USD for a bag ... and slowly but surely my tastes got more luxurious and ... more expensive ...now for me each bag I look at or want tends to be betweent he 1500USD to 2000USD range ...but there has to be a limit, no?

there are obviously quite a lot of people on this site who have $$ to spend on pricey bags ... and I have been able to 'enjoy' this option over the past two years (believe me I know how lucky I am) ... and I think I have abused this to a point where there has to be a time when you say enough ... I would buy a bag a month if I could - but I do feel guilty because there are so many other choices I should be making instead of buying purses ... does

of course i feel guilty ... it went from where i could only afford say at the most 300USD for a bag ... and slowly but surely my tastes got more luxurious and ... more expensive ...now for me each bag I look at or want tends to be betweent he 1500USD to 2000USD range ...but there has to be a limit, no?

there are obviously quite a lot of people on this site who have $$ to spend on pricey bags ... and I have been able to 'enjoy' this option over the past two years (believe me I know how lucky I am) ... and I think I have abused this to a point where there has to be a time when you say enough ... I would buy a bag a month if I could - but I do feel guilty because there are so many other choices I should be making instead of buying purses ... does this make me a shallow person? I hope not ...

My bags that I have never used are all in the $200 or so range (kate spades on sale) so right now, no. I haven't spend $1000+ on just one bag so I can't answer that question. I haven't used my Speedy 40 outside yet (I walk around at home with it sometimes, I love babying it) but I've taken out my 35 and will take the 40 out soon.

Nope. But I also don't tuck them away. I use them as much as I possibly can. That's the whole reason I bought them to begin with. Ever since hurricane Katrina where I lost sooooo much, I don't believe in "saving" things. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!! You just never know when you'll lose it all. Same with "good clothes". It really is pointless to have fabulous clothes and bags hidden away for no one to see.

I usually don't feel guilty. I take very good care of what I have and I also appreciate what I have. I'm at a point in my life where I feel I have earned some special things.

nnnnope, sure don't!! I know that I have worked hard for what I have. I have a nice roof over my head and my children are fed and clothed. The rest is gravy, and I intend to enjoy it. (compusive? Probably.)