Do you exercise for more than three hours a week?

1. I love to walk. I try to go 3x a week, usually about 2 miles. I went through a phase a few years ago where I was seriously into lifting, and I was in the best shape of my life. That lasted about a year, and I guess I just lost my momentum, and haven't done it since.
  2. I try to exercise for about 45 min to 60 min daily. I need to get into some weight training.
  3. Evey woman needs to lift weights. It will help build bone density. You do not have to worry about getting huge and manly like bc we do not have the same amounts of hormones that guys have.
  4. i generally exercise 60-90 minutes daily, usually one day off per week
  5. I probably get at least 3 hours/week.
    I go t the gym about 3-4 days week but I play a TON w/ my crazy twin toddlers too! LOL!
  6. Yes! I play ice hockey a couple nights a week, plus get outside for long walks in the evenings now that the weather is so gorgeous! I walk about 5 miles/day on nights I'm not skating. (Trying to shake off some extra poundage I put on when I was with my now ex BF).
  7. I exercise about 60-90 minutes six days a week. I lift light weights about 3 times a week and do ab work about 3-4 days a week. I mostly do cardio though.
    While I have been thinner, I have never been in such great physical condition as I am now.
  8. Yes - I run 3-4 miles at least every other day. I power walk on the off days.
  9. I spend at least an hour inthe gym (hour to 3 hours) five times a week if I have the time. At least three to four times though.
  10. I'm usually at the gym for about an hour 5-6 days a week. I lift three days a week - Monday, Wednesday, Friday - and do 20 minutes of cardio after lifting, and on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday do 45-60 minutes of cardio.

I love lifting weights. When I started lifting heavy I had awesome results :biguns:
  11. I usually go to an exercise class 3 times a week. Each class is 1 hour long.
  12. Usually I work out 45-50 minutes M-F, and I'm trying to get the motivation to add another day on the weekend. But finding that motivation to do so is rough!
  13. You all do really well! I used to exercise a lot more but my instructor of 5-1/2 years had a baby & gave up the class, so I've been on my own for over a year now & am not keeping up with it. I need that class back!
  14. I seem to go in spurts. Sometimes I will run between 6 and 8 miles at a time, then I will get out of my routine and not exercise at all. I'm trying to get back into it. It's been hard lately.
  15. I exercise about 45 minutes 3-4x a week. My mothe ron the other hand is totally into it.