Do you ever take the Handtags off your bag?

I don't take them off either. I usually add my charm on the opposite side. I think it makes for a beautiful more complete bag too..Plus I LOVE when my bag "jingles" or makes noise. :smile:

Sometimes I take them off, sometimes I don't. It really bothers me when they flip around backwards, or cover a fob I hang with them. I keep them in the zip pocket too because every bag of mine will most likely get sold at some point.

The only bag I am using without its hangtags is my patent graphite XL Maggie. For some reason, it came off the bag and luckily the doorman at the Palazzo in Vegas was attentive and saw them on the seat while getting the cab door for me. I attached them back and they came off again so I just put them in one of the pockets inside the bag. If you recall, the hangtags for the Maggie includes a really cute metal Coach carriage, no way would I want to lose that!

No, I don't take them off, and I often add another (usually metal to match the hardware) because I like the multi-tag look. The only thing I've ever removed from a bag was that fabric bow thingy that came on my pushlock tote. I'll add a fob on the opposite side or the same side, depending.

Good question! I always enjoy hearing how TPFers dress their bags.

I tend to take the tags off my bag only because I am afraid to lose them. One time, the hand tag on my Madison Swingpack fell off but luckily it happened at my friend's house. I hadn't even noticed but my friend found it and gave it back to me. Since that time, the tags have all been removed except today. I left the hand tags on my new Audrey tote. Seems like the chains for those hand tags are larger and sturdier. All my other Coach tags are currently hanging off push pins on my cork board above my computer. :smile:

Yes I frequently take off the tags and attach them to the inside zipper tab so tag is out of the way. Out of my many coach bags the only ones I kept hangtags on are my Kristin Sage and Madeline satchel