Do you ever get looks......

I don't know...LOL

Ya, I get looks cuz of the LVs on my bags. How do I feel about it? Fine. LOL I can careless! Good, look...take a long, long, hard look. LMAO! Knock yourself out!:lol: Hey, take a picture..it'll last longer! :upsidedown:

I know people are looking because: probably the #1 reason... a.) OOoo, awwww, Is that bag real/fake?? b.) they like it or are admiring it.. c.) they think it's ugly.. d.) they think I'm nuts for spending so much on a bag.. e.) they also have LVs and are cking it out for size or how it looks on << I often do this..LOL heehee! So ...there are many reasons....

So...not always to see if they're fake. I also ck out LVs...So what..No harm. Unless you ask tacky ?'s like the price, is it real/fake, etc.

As for people thinking my bags are fake...I don't care. I know they're real and that's all that matters. So there u go. LOL!

So that's my personal take on the subj. ;)

I get those looks and I really, really hate it. Sadly, it makes me not want to buy monogram. =(
This is why Epi is my favorite! Usually, people can't even tell it's a designer bag to begin with.

Mono is my favourite line, I find that it goes with everything. I can also dress it up or down. I am relunctant to give up my LVs. I have yet to get something in damier, perhaps that could be the answer. Does it get alot less attention? What about the epi line, but I am not sure if I like the texture.

I notice that when other women notice my bag they'll immediately start sizing me up and looking at what I'm wearing, etc. It's almost like they're trying to see if I "look" like I could afford a real one or if I "look" like I could only buy a fake. :shrugs:

Hehehe...it's funny. :lol:

I've noticed that some moms check me out too. I wasn't even wearing an LV. I think it's perfectly fine to carry it to the playground, that lady was nasty and jealous of your bag.

hehe! i get those looks too! they're all from middle-aged women though....not one single guy has frowned upon my bags lol (except for my friend....he likes to punch my bags, in a friendly way of course...lol). I think most women think that what I'm carrying is FAKE cuz I seriously look like a 12-yr-young kid.... but I don't mind, cuz I know that mine's real and that I have a real one while they DON"T haha Let them stare, stare as hard as they want and it's still gonna be authentic. I just kinda do a "hmmrph" thing and turn my head away....lol.....I'm so mean....lol

I hate to say it but women are so jealous! When you get those looks just hold your head up! I get them alllll the time. I think mainly because people don't know how to take me. I am always dressed nice (even when I running errands with my kids) and I have the uber blonde do. I know people are jealous and I don't blame them! LOL:roflmfao:

Women look at me with disdain and men look at me with desire. Not to be a Bi*ch but it's the truth! But really MANY MANY woman could look better if they would just fix themselves (don't dress in sweats, brush their hair, put on make-up etc..) before they would walk out the door. I don't care that some women look that way but I DO have a problem when they are bitter toward me for taking PRIDE in myself! Instead of looking at me evil and putting their energies into me they should focus that energy on themselves and caring about the way they look!

I, too, get the look all the time. But I don't care. I know their thoughts are (from work) "is is it real? " probably, because she's in management and makes $$, or she's from money, or she' a snob, or she's got it from a "purse party" because I have so many....blah blah blah.. I'm sure they all gossip, But whatever. Whether they'rer hatters, envious. catty, gossipers, or jealous. I take the high road and ignore. I'm here to please myself, not others.....