Do you ever get in trouble with your SO overyour new purchases?

print*model said:
LOL! People I know get so mad at me because I just can't relate to this. My husband LOVES to shop and he loves to shop for me. He's just built that way. He wants me to have everything I want. Sometimes, even more than I want it! He calls boutiques and orders things that I ask for even, (while sitting in the hair salon waiting for me to get my hair done - he called and ordered my skull scarf from Alexander McQueen without me even knowing). He's just a great guy like that and I'm very very fortunate to have him!

But that's just the way we are together! When we travel, he has just as much fun shopping for himself at Gucci or Vuitton or wherever. I guess I married someone just as passionate about fashion and shopping as I am! Okay....you can start throwing things at me now...I'm done... :smile:

How cool is that...??:lol: :biggrin:

My OH doesn't mind what i get as long as i don't put our joint funds in jeopardy by buying the bags i want. He'll quite happily examine them when they arrive!:lol:

If i really want a bag it goes on my CC and he's the same with his own little gadgets....he just bought a new camcorder for £400 and his laptop cost £600 last year.

The way i see it, if he can buy the little pleasures he likes, then so can i - and i always tell him he can do what he likes.
He does run the very large purchases past me first though....mwa ha ha :biggrin: