Do you dance to the music in shops while you're on line?

1. Okay, is it just me? I find myself bopping to certain music if I'm in line at Starbucks, the grocery store (don't think there's anything to bop out to at Neimans lol). It's a little strange. Not a big break dancing move or anything -- not to Musak, but I did it today and then got embarrassed and stopped.

Sigh, there's not a chance in ** I'll ever act my age:sad::sad::sad:

2. :smile:yes i do it too
    i sing along...
    someone actually said"she got her some this morning". i laughed, i was in starbucks.its fun if you like the music dance!:wlae:

3. It's not so much what's in the stores, and it's not dancing, but I'll sing to whatever pops into my head.

I was waiting in line at the ATM singing the chorus of With Love by Hilary Duff.

After seeing the fifth Harry Potter movie, I was walking down the street singing To Be Real.

I describe myself as someone who randomly bursts into song.

4. :lol::lol:

5. What you thiiiink ah!

6. if I'm with someone I do tend to sway and bounce a little. by myself? nope. I would be afraid someone would put a straight jacket on me.

7. I don't dance but I sing. I don't know which is worse lmao.

8. ^^^out loud?! thats hot.

9. ^^ lmao. the people near me don't seem to think that :confused1:.
    I guess they just can't appreciate my rendition of Underpressure. Sigh.

10. ^^^well, thats cause you don't have someone along to sing the harmony.....

11. ^^ I actually sing both parts but I have to admit that I enjoy singing "Um ba ba bay, dee day duh" the best. Sigh. I need a singing partner to tag along everytime I leave the house.

12. everybody is so tense and serious these days, i enjoy seeing people dance & sing a little it is fun. you can tell they are enjoying the moment.
    who dances like monica geller from friends??:wlae::roflmfao:hilarious

13. Pressure! Pushing down on me, pushing down on you . . . .

14. I do it all the time - to the complete embarassment of my husband and kids. They just go "mom's weird!"

15. my style is more "Elaine" from Seinfeld.