Do you collect any specific items?

For some time I had the cles thing going, but I'm not going to use them all so I've stopped that. :huh: I have three noes, does that count?:shame: Otherwise I'm trying to diversify, just added my first cerises speedy :yes:

But I must say your collections are breathtaking!! Congrats! I especially loved the speedys and pochettes:love:

maybe i can say i collect murakami's designs rathenthan the lv itself :P , of course the fact that he design for lv doesn't hurt :P
i have lv mc alma, cerises speedy, mc pti, mc carnet and mc key pouch cles

I have very few pieces, but I guess I'm gonna buy mostly speedies in the future. I also want as much luggage as possible (although I rarely travel and would *never* check in something), and pochettes. But yeah, LV stuff in general. Oh, and I love the panda stuff, so if I can only get my way around ebay I'll probably start to look into that too.

:nuts: wow, i never really thought of collecting a certain style/type of LV piece... all i ever wanted to acheive in my LV collection as try and get at least ONE piece from each line.... hmmm, TOTALLY loving the pochettes collection and the speedy.... :love: hmmm, i'm thinking this is starting up some dangerous spending... :roflmfao: