Do you cheat on Louis?

i have plenty of other bags, but since getting into Louis Vuitton it's really hard for me to go back...this might sound stupid, but sometimes my other bags feel like they're gonna fall apart in comparison! I totally agree that the craftsmanship is simply unparalleled.

p.s. welcome!

LV is the only designer i'll buy. I like some others but when i think about the $ being spend on them I always think in terms of what will this $ buy me @ LV. I do use a vera bradley on rainy days but my next bag will be a damier so I'll always be able to use LV.

i cheat on gucci with LV for my large travel bags [monogram keepall 60 && monogram neverfull GM] And i just recently purchased the monogram beverly clutch for my special occasions purse. But i found out that this little thing is so convenient to carry around when you're on the go. I've been using it consistantly for a month now, as an everyday purse and i LOVE IT. So cute too.

I was a coach girl for years but switched to LV back in Jan. I would love to only buy LV but as teh bags are pretty pricy I think I am going to occasionally splurge whith a coach or two. I just got a coach PCE card and went a little nuts.

am a Chanel girl and lately have been buying LV! am hard on bags and the workmanship in LV is PERFECT, as it has been worsening in Chanel. We have a very rainy climate here, and that also makes carrying an LV worryfree. I have been drawn to LE quirky LVs (Speedy Graffiti, denim patchwork Graffiti) and my Neverful MM held up being dragged thru 4 airports this summer, loaded with heavy stuff that if it had been a Chanel, straps would have broken. Also although a Chanel lover (i have 12), i have found that if a Chanel gets dirty, knocked around, etc., it looks crappy; whereas if the same thing happens to a LV, the LV looks beautifully worn in!!

My first (and forever) love is LV. :girlsigh:

Sometimes I manage to cheat on her if I don't find anything interesting enough to ctach my eyes.

I have to confess that I've been cheating on her for couple of Balenciaga (my new addiction, actually :shame:smile: and a Chanel. (I wanna get it before the price hikes.)

My collection contains a lot of diffferent designers, but majority of my bags belongs to LV.

No, not for bags. Yet. LV suits my current taste 100% perfectly. Clothes, accessoires, shoes is a different story though. I like the Hermes designs for silk items more than LV silks and there are ceratin things that LV doesen't produce a lot of and that isen't available readily in my LV store. :crybaby:

I have mostly LV, but I do have bags from a variety of designers. Slowly I have been getting rid of many of them. I still really love my fendi spy bag and I have two coach bags that I use quite often. But my heart belongs to Louis!