Do you carry your Vinyl Cabas to Work?

1. MY SA just called to let me know that the Vynl is coming in and wanted to know if I wanted one. I think its cute, but am wondering, how functional?

How shiny is it in real life?

Can you carry this to work? Or is this strictly a more leisurely bag? Going out, and fun stuff?

2. Hmm. If I were to choose a workbag, it will definitely not be a vinyl cabas. The main issue is the unstructuredness of it! Your papers and files will be allover the place. And it'll be hard to find simple things like your pens. The second issue is how conservative is your workplace? casual environment? maybe. but corporate environment? not in the slightest. it is waay too blingy for corporate environment. In short, I think the vinyl cabas is a leisure bag/travel even.
  3. I work at a law firm, and am a err to the side of conservative. Sometimes I hate bringing in my designer bags, as I don't want to them to think they are paying me too much. :rolleyes:

I tend to like to buy things that can be used for both work and play. Mostly a bag of that size.

Obviosly my clutch isn't work ready...but a girl has to have a basic black clutch. :p
  4. I feel the same way. I'm now carrying a beat up professional conference free bag to work. That will change soon when I get my dark chocolate vintage ligne tote. I know what you mean about buying bags for work and play, i buy bags that are "day to night" w/ the exception of the vintage ligne. I also would like to keep a low profile also, my boss is outspoken and is very critical about these things. I don't want him to think I can afford all this. Hehehe.