Do you carry non-designer bags?

Define 'premier/contemporary'. I know some consider one brand 'designer' when I would disagree.

Examples, please? And are you doing a research paper or just curious? :cool:

:wondering

I was wondering the same but the age brackets are a bit too random for a paper (I'm hoping). I just mean the 2 year against every woman over 40 :thinking:

Wow! That's very impressive, did you inherit these bags? :P Or are they vintage?

Thank you, I am impressed by how well made some of my older bags are, not many I see are newer are equivalent.

A bit of both, happily. I am so lucky to have had family as fashion obsessed as me. I do check out vintage shops now and again but I don't need anymore - something would have to be extraordinary.

Since I started buying designer bags it's hard to buy anything that's not. It seems that once you upgrade in brand anything less isn't worth it. Not saying there aren't nice beautiful inexpensive high street bags, but I'd rather save the money for my next high end bag. I think Zara has some great bags out lately. I'm 33 and bought my first name brand bag at 25.

yes unfortunately i do, because in my country there arent many big designer stores out there... and if there's any, they are so expensive, something like five times more expensive than in US,,, but i really like to get them someday.

I'm 21 but mostly only carry contemporary labels or non-designer. I'm not huge on the label; I just buy what I like. I don't own any premier designers because I'm still in school (working towards my law degree!) and my parents would never purchase something like that for me; they don't see it as practical. So I have to work and save up to be able to afford bags.

I like to have a non-designer bag for when I'm volunteering, using public transport etc or anywhere I may not be able to keep an eye on my bag at all times. I also don't carry a designer bag if I'm out alone at night or if I need a very practical bag. I always use good quality bags, but it's not practical or safe for me to carry designer bags all of the time.