4. Never

5. Not Yet

6. Not Necessary For My Line Of work

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Do you carry a business card ?
  2. Nope.
  3. yes, all the time.
  4. I don't right now, but that's about to change, seeing that my friend and I are trying to launch our own business.

I'll keep ya'll posted. Check the blog, in the meantime (shameless plug, yes I know).
  5. Yes, I'm a Realtor.
  6. Not only do I carry 'a' business card, I carry two different ones. I work in the music industry but I am also a licensed Realtor. I usually refer my Real Estate business out to another agent as my regular job is too demanding for me to moonlight at the moment. But hey I get a nice chunk of change everytime I refer a client out.
  7. Absolutely, yes.
  8. I don't because my line of work is very specialized and I am already busy enough.
  9. Yep, I carry them with me in my agenda.
  10. Yes all the time in my wallet, even if it's to give to my friends most of the time !!!
  11. I have them, but they are sitting in my drawer at work. I really need to start using them.
  12. I need to.. people keep asking me for cards and I am always without. Thanks for reminding me-- I'll grab some while here at work today for my purse.

What type of business card holders do people use? (related to the original question)
  13. No I don''s not a card personally for me but the company I work for.
  14. Yes I do all the time. I actually have two!! One for real estate and one for my writing.
  15. Always.