Do You Buy Magazines Every Week When It'd Be Cheaper to Subcribe?

I don't always buy them, only when something strikes me. And honestly, I like the shopping sections in the weekly celeb mags because they show a LOT of LV usually lol.
I do subscribe to most of my monthly magazines though, except for Cosmo and Harper's Bazaar. I still get Teen Vogue, Seventeen and Cosmo Girl lol, and I also get Allure, Marie Claire and Glamour.

I always think about this - but never do anything about it. I love INstyle (Uk and German) but never get round to getting a subscription. will have to though once I move to the Middle East - no way I would get them where we will live! :s:lol:

One of my friends was at my house and said to me that they went into the restroom and couldn't leave because the reading material was so good. LOL
I have all the latest tabloid trash in there and beside the bed. I keep it neat but it's a necessity at my house. I'm filling out like five cards today and sending them in. This is out of control how much money I'm spending on these weekly. Hey, I'm cutting all corners to get these designer handbags. Every little bit counts, right - LOL

I buy them, because sometimes I just am not interested in fashion magazines and some months I am interested in them, so a subscription wouldn't be great for me. But when I do buy them, it's Bazaar, Vogue, and InStyle each month, followed by a few weekly magazines. Oddly, I only subscribe to Southern Living :P

Ever since I've read online celebrity blogs, I don't even have to buy the usual entertainment magazines I used to!! :graucho: I hate paying retail price at the register, so if I do buy magazines, I subscribe!!! :idea:

i do! i buy allure and jane most months, and a few more depending on my mood. but i don't subscribe b/c there's some months (like this one) where i'm too busy or i just don't care. that's a bad excuse though. :smile:

i'm guilty of not subscribing. i get us weekly every once in a while (okay, every other week, lol), and vogue, instyle, glamour, and allure every month. gosh, that's a LOT of money in magazines. my address changes every semester, so it would be a pain to subscribe. when you change your address, you always lose an issue or two.