Do you buy clothes online?

On-line is practically the only way I shop for clothes. It is so much easier and less time consuming for me than going to the malls. I almost never have a problem with sizes (somehow I'm lucky this way). My favorite on-line stores are Neiman's, Saks, and Bergdorf's. I try to wait until they have free shipping promotions.

Indeed, looking for free shipping promotions is a good idea, if those are what scares you. I try to take advantage of those too, when I can.

have you tried revolveclothing.com? they have free shipping & free returns. i buy a lot from them and shopbop.com as well since they offer free ship and no tax for me (revolve is in CA so i have to pay tax).

i buy a lot of clothing online. mostly b/c the shopping choices can be limited in my city, but also b/c it's easy and most of the time cheaper. revolve is my favorite online store b/c of the free shipping to canada, the coupon codes and easy return policy.

i rarely go online to shop, but that's because i live in a city where shopping is super convenient.

i only shop online if the deal is better and i take shipping into consideration, or if it's something that can't be found in stores around here (so rare)

i also find that, for motivation, stores have more selection when it comes to sales, and the deals are often better as they do in store promos that aren't available online.

yes almost all my clothes i buy online because i find the best deals online and don't pay retail for designer stuff.

i think if i lived in a bigger city, i would go out to shop more.

the other thing is I'm the kind of person who likes to try on the clothes/see it IRL because pictures can be deceiving?

it kind of sucks if it's where you are, theres nothing much you can do (unless you want to open you're own boutique!)

but if you can try it on or see it i would, it's a hassle to go back and forth with shipping and size changes, etc.

unless it's free shipping both ways :smile:

Bluefly looks really good, I have just taken a look but unfortunately they don't deliver to the UK I have to go through asscess america or something?

I have brought clothes online before and it can be a bit of a gamble, but most sites offer a returns poilcy. Try asos.com or clothesagency.com

I shop online sometimes to find a wider range of sizes/colors or to get better deals. But I only buy brands that I already know I like the fit/quality.

Just a caution - I'd avoid shopping at Bloomingdales website if you are not 1000% sure you are going to keep the item. I returned an item because it wasn't as pictured and it took 3.5 months and eight phone calls to customer service to get a credit :wtf:

I am a HUGE fan of YOOX.com Their sales are rivaled only by C-21 clearance sales. Using the code pp@yoox will get you an additional 5% off plus free shipping (I have used this code at least one half dozen times - don't know if there's a limit) and if you go through ******, you can get another 6% back in a few months.

I love shopping online even though I live in Chicago and it's easy to go shopping here. It saves me time (and money if there's a coupon) and there's a better selection. I usually go through shopbop, standardstyle or saks.

only if I am familiar with the sizing of the line (or if the online site offers free returns). I definitely like to try clothes on before I buy, so I try to avoid buying brands that I don't know much about (b/c of sizing issues), unless the site doesn't charge to send the clothes back (or if can return to the store).

Unless it's a designer that I know for sure how it will fit I am hesitant to buy clothing online. Lately I find that I don't like to go shopping really much either so I guess that's good for my bank account. I just get so sick of crowds in stores and malls and then I find lately I don't like anything I see much anyway. It's really weird. I used to love to go shopping and always find things I like and now every time I go I wish I hadn't.