Do you buy a bag because you love it or do you think of functionality?

Sabine

O.G.
Apr 12, 2006
I was wondering this because i get drawn to the damier speedy alot but i already have an mono speedy 25 and a don't have any black designer bags. What do you guys buy, do you make sure it's different than your other bags or do you buy the "WOW" bag?

that's a great question...I have the mono speedy but really like the damier speedy , was just about to get it but decided not to get it now because it's the same design. Decided on the Manhattan PM because of it's different style (and it looks soooo good! lol)

usually becuase i love it, but i have been lucky and the bags tured out to be functional lol, alot of accesories i wasnt as lucky i have wasted about 1K on stuff that was in the heat of the moment and i dotn hink i have learnt my lesson becasei can see myself doing it over and over lol

I would buy a bag because I really love it and also gotta make sure that it is durable and will last me for very very long... :P As for speedy, I love it and won't mind getting another material/size even though it's the same design as different material/size really give a totally different character to the speedy and I can match it differently too.

Usually, I do not love it until I see how practical/funtional the bag will be for me. Practical/functional comes first. I cannot imagine paying for bags and just letting them sit. Since I don't do ebay and etc., I have no way of selling them to recover any of my money.

great question, i used to buy bags coz i loved them. Functionality never entered my mind. I have the monogram pouchette, monogram vernier red, denim pouchette, white multicolore clutch and the black multicolore theda..most of them i can barely fit in my essentials..but now i'm looking more at functionality.

I have to like the bag first, then wonder how I will use it. As for having a mono speedy 25 then wanting a damier speedy :yes: just get a bigger size or go with the same. For me I like the mono speedy in a 30 but the damier looks too big and i'd get a 25. On another note i think its a different bag and could be used for different seasons so i'd buy it.

I was wondering this because i get drawn to the damier speedy alot but i already have an mono speedy 25 and a don't have any black designer bags. What do you guys buy, do you make sure it's different than your other bags or do you buy the "WOW" bag?