Do you browse or buy at the boutique?

1. Happy friday all,
    When you go to the boutique, do you go with the intent to buy or do you go to just browse/try on things? I often go there to buy but I feel guilty when my SA shows me a bunch of items and I don't buy anything. :push: What about you?
    :heart: Mich
  2. I only go to buy. I too feel bad when a SA helps me and I don't get anything.
  3. Buy.
  4. I browse and buy.
  5. I have done both, preferably I like to look and then buy online - get my ****** discount!!! Oh yea, the word e b a t e s is like some bad word on this site now...anyway, I have also bought from the store too - what I like about that is you know exactly what you are purchasing, unlike online at exlux -you take what they send you.....but I have been very happy with my online purchases my BH and Keepall 55 - among others....that's all for now.
  6. Buy
  7. I go to the boutique sometimes to buy and sometimes just to browse. When I am going there just to browse, I'll try to let the SA know that I am just trying to view some bags or accessories to see if I like them, so that they aren't disappointed when I don't buy anything. Then I don't feel so guilty when I leave the store without something. Also, when I do purchase something, I try to purchase from an SA who was helpful when I was in the store just browsing, so they get some business from me after all.
  8. ugh i've been bad. the last 3 times i've been to the boutique was only to browse (and well once was to return). this last time though i told my SA right off the bat that i'm not purchasing today and she wasn't upset about it all :smile: the NEXT time however is a buy trip.
  9. i go to buy usually. but sometimes if i'm passing by, i may drop in to browse and then end up buying. :p but i've definitely just browsed a few times without buying a thing and i do feel a wee bit empty when i leave.
  10. thank you for your thoughtful feedback! :balloon:
  11. Buy! I actually rarely ever browse. I do most of my browsing here! LOL
  12. I go to boutiques knowing what I'm going to buy. I do all my research here so when I get to the boutiques all I really do is try it on.
  13. Buy. Of course I've only been in the boutique once - and I bought something!
  14. i don't get to go to the boutiques very often, thank God. but when i do i usually end up buying something :p. i feel bad for the SA who takes out a ton of things to show me and ends up having to put it all back in the drawers
  15. lol. that is what happens to me too. i mean, is it ok to just browse and leave? i feel bad! my sa's so friendly!