Do you attach your keys to your....

1. ... mini skinnies, or no? :smile:

I've been debating on if I want to or not :smile:
  2. I have before yes. But right now I'm using the legacy stripe turnlock keyfob so I just threw my mini skinny in my bag with insurance cards in it. I actually just did that about 15 minutes ago.
  3. :yes:
  4. I have no need to, so I don't.
  5. Yep..
    I attatch my keys to my mini skinny when I'm carrying a purse, or to my wristlet when that is all I am carrying.
  6. No, I think it's too big to have dangling from my keys.
  7. I have one on its way and YES i will be attaching my kids to it. I will post pic's when it arrives.
  8. I *think* I'm going to attach my keys to it and put a $20 in there along w/my drivers license to make it very grab and go :smile:

Hopefully it doesn't annoy me :smile:
  9. No - I completely detach the key ring from the skinny. I just haven't been able to allow myself to be that much of a minimalist!! I think I'm doing good by deciding to get a pouch for grab-and-go!!
  10. that is exactly what I do with my LV version and love it!
  11. yep! when i'm not bringing a purse, it's all i take w/ me. i find it pretty convenient to have my keys + necessary debit/credit cards + insurance cards together at all times.
  12. Now that's interesting!!! I've never thought about attaching my KIDS to my
  13. I attach my keys and keep my metro card and startbucks card in the pocket. I then keep it in my jacket pocket or an outside zip pocket on my bag. The three things I need in the winter quickly! My hubby and I have a contest to see who can get there keys out faster...this way I always win!
  14. LMAO... yeah you can tell i have my kids on my mind ... lol

but no i will be attaching my KEYS to it.
  15. Ooohh I have had many days I would like to do that too! :rolleyes: :roflmfao: