Do you always carry your arm bags on the same arm?

1. I was wondering if you switch or tend to carry it in the same arm all the time - like how I carry my son in my left arm to free up my right hand (I'm a rightie), lol.
  2. I arm gets tired!
  3. me too! but i think i usually start on my right arm
  4. It's often on my left ... being a righty makes it easier to dig for my stuff. Once in a while when my left stars to hurt then I switch.
  5. I never really thought about it before. I always carry my bags on my left arm.
  6. I carry mine on my left arm pretty much all of the time
  7. I carry mine on my left arm... usually shoulder bags are on my right. If it aches I alternate but I can't do the same style.
  8. Yup, I always carry my bags on my left arm or in my left hand. I'm right handed so I prefer to have that hand/arm free.
  9. i mainly carry it on my right arm but f i need to do something i switvh to my left arm. im a righty too.
  10. yeah. my speedies are on my left arm about 90% of the time.
  11. i carry my bags on the left arm....most of the time on my forearm,,the way Speedys are carried...i do this with all my bags.
  12. Usually on my right arm, then I can dig into my bag when needed-I'm a righty putting it on my left just feels funny.
  13. Yes, I carry my bag on the same arm because of my jewelry.
  14. I have never really thought about it until now, I guess I do switch to which ever arm is free at the time! If both are free, I use my left!
  15. ALWAYS on the left. Always. No exceptions.

When I try to carry a bag on the right, it's like trying to walk on my hands... It just feels so unnatural and ridiculously wrong! :upsidedown: