Balenciaga Clubhouse

Do you add charms to your Bbags? Do you decorate your B-Bags? SHOW US!

beauxgoris Posted By beauxgoris Posted Jul 10, 2006

1. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    what are those cute things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOH!!! i AM GONNA DIE!!!
    when did they come out????????????? is it too late to get them?????????? plz pretty please someone help me!! :yahoo:
    Edit: OMG i just saw them on LV site! they are from this year! :shame:

2. :heart: I love this thread, and all the clever ideas for dressing up or personalizing B-bags! Here is my latest idea, using charms taken from my LV pochette. I haven't completely connected them until I decide if/where I want to put them on at!

Attached Files:

3. :love:

Attached Files:

4. Deana those charms are SO GORGEOUS! They suit your 2 B bags really well :biggrin:

5. The LV Jack & Lucie charm on rouge vif work!!!

[​IMG]

6. ^Soooo cute, I love them!

7. Deana's at it again! How about using extra tassels to decorate your bag?
    :confused1: These are only laying on my bags, and the braids were braided quickly just to get the idea. Maybe a cute leather bracelet? What do you think?

8. Maybe green tassels on a Rouge bag for Christmas?

9. Sorry for the post two up from this one. My pictures were in the wrong format and I ran at of time to edit. So here are the tassles pictures!
    :shame:

Attached Files:

10. what a wonderful thread!!!! and everyone's bags look fabulous "dressed up"!!!!:love:

11. here is my Blueberry City with a Coach Letter key chain :p

Attached Files:

12. I LOVE that one:yes:

13. Love everyone's charms. Here's mine. The lemon charm was just to show how beautiful and vibrant the Magenta color is. Please excuse the plastic on the LV holloween charm--I took the photo the same day I received it, lol.

[​IMG][​IMG]