Do Ya Care That Britney's Bf Is Now With Bai Ling ?

Has Britney Been Replaced?

Posted Dec 18th TMZ Staff

[​IMG]With the clock already running out on his fifteen minutes of fame, Britney Spears' recent make-out partner, "J.R." Rotem, is making a last-ditch effort to stay in the spotlight ... by lingering with Bai Ling.

The two were spotted trying to sneak out the back entrance of Teddy's nightclub at the Roosevelt Hotel over the weekend, as "J.R." attempted to get his silver Maserati from the valet.

After "J.R." packed the "Lost" actress into his ride, along with a few of his buddies, the group sped off into the night. Britney must be devastated.
  2. Ineresting! I saw her at Sky Bar in LA over the summer. She's the TEENIEST little thing! Really cute, though.......
  3. This is just too funny. This guy makes out with Brit and...POW! Instant Celebrity! Where do I get in line to kiss her. I just wanna milk the 15 minutes long enough to make some college money for the kids and handbags-and-other-expensive-things-I-don't-need-but-want money.
  4. He is a celebrity within the celebrities. I think Brit was just lonely and wanted some action.
  5. ^^ katgrrrl
    :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  6. I can care less.

7. :roflmfao:
  8. Who IS he?:nuts:
  9. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  10. Ditto!
  11. Bai Ling needs a stylist, that guy isn't that great looking.
  12. yeah, who is he? I don't like his jacket :push:
  13. Urgh! I can't stand Bai Ling! :yucky:
  14. Who is he ? fifteen min's of fame were up about 20 mins ago :smile:
  15. Yeah sorry, I was running late with the gossip :p