Do we like these Dior sunglasses?

1. I just found these super cute Dior sunglasses at Nordstrom but am not sure if I should keep them. Here's a pic of one exactly like it on a eBay auction...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Christian-Dior-CD-Sunglasses-CANNAGE-2-S-DARK-GRAY_W0QQitemZ300137888809QQihZ020QQcategoryZ45250QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    I kind of like them but am worried that the green cannage pattern and the gold Dior name on the sides are a little too flashy...I do wear a lot of neutrals so I'm thinking they would match everything. My previous pair were these cute black Gucci ones that just had the Gucci logo in black, so not very noticeable. I think these are pretty fashionable in a glamourous kind of why. I don't know...what do you think? Is this pair a keeper? I know you all have fabulous taste (we all love Dior after all, lol!) so I figured this would be the best place to get advice! :yes:

2. They do make more of an impact as a statement piece. I kind of like them and I usually do not go with larger logos on accessory pieces like sunglasses.

3. Yes! I like those!!!

4. I tried these on, and I didn't like them...Sorry!

5. I love them.

6. Thanks for all of the replies! :yes: I kinda thought they were cute...it was my sister who made a comment about it being too blingy, lol! :p Okay...off to try them on again to decide! ;)

7. I like them, pretty darn cute. Let us know what you decide.

8. theyre nice but too overpowering for my small face