Do we have any undercover pics of Electric Blue bags yet???

1. Ok, so we've been lucky enough to see fluro yellowbags and we've seen hints of Electric Blue in the background of some of the Bubblegum Pink bag shots...So there must be a pic of an Electric Blue bag somewhere. Common PF'ers! Let's get to it and try and find a pic...Shall we ask our fave boutiques???:ninja::ninja::woohoo:

2. Will it be more like french blue, but stronger???

3. I know, I'm dying to see a pic!!! :sweatdrop: Won't they be in stores next month and still no pics?!:shocked:
    Doesn't anyone have one or access to one??? Please share!:flowers:

4. When I was in Nordstrom, I saw the look book and saw the electric Blue, it was a small pic but very pretty. Maybe if you have a Nordstrom near you, or a friend who can go and take a photo of the photo!

5. Electric Blue.. Maybe this??

SP_A0029.jpg
  6. HELLO! This just came to me courtesy of Cult Status. BTW...They are taking a waitlist now:yes:

CultStatus EB.jpg
  7. [​IMG]

I was told that the EB is 4th from the front

8. :ninja: great job! first electric blue photos. it is always hard waiting for the new colors to arrive.

9. Ooh ... I LOVE!!!

10. oh wow! that EB looks gorgeous! and I'm not even a blue bag girl! its nicer than the FB IMHO...

11. Oooh, I love it too. Now I think that would look great in a giant handle! I'm changing my preference now! Thank you for sharing.

12. Thanks KDC for the pics!!!! I love the EB.......can't wait to see it in person!

13. oooh so pretty .... EB or turquoise!?! :tender: decisions decisions ....

is the other blue the sky blue?

14. thanks KDC! it looks just like how i thought it would be. think it'd be fantastic with GGH!

15. Thanks so much for posting the pic!!!!

The new EB looks gorgeous.....:drool: