do u think damier speedy will become too common

kaka28

O.G.
May 21, 2006
with the popularity of the damier speedy, do you ladies and gentlemen think in the near future damier will go down the same road as the mono speedy?

i havent seen any fakes yet but i wont hold my breath for that, i also feel the damier speedy may become very common just like the mono in a few yrs time.

what do u guys think?

I really hope it doesn't become as common as the mono. I see the mono at least once a day, but never Damier. I want to get a Damier Speedy 30 but if it becomes as common as a mono Speedy, I won't.

proabbaly. cuz a lot more ppl are carrying it because of eveyrone else having the mono. os i think it will be seen more often. but iether way its still a nice peice to have in ur closet i think

there have been fake damier speedys out since they were still only doing SO on them. There will always be fakes until someone finally puts their foot down.

Where I am..it is getting to be quite common...I see one at least every other day!!..I had the same thought...its seems like it will be just as common as the Mono speedy....:smile: The SA at LV says the same..that it is selling like hot cakes!!!

so far i've only seen sandra (yeux) carrying the damier speedy. didn't see anyone else in toronto or buffalo so far, which is surprising. sandra saw a fake damier speedy in buffalo though haha!