Do u have a "deciding factor" on whether ur bag is big enough?

for me, it has to fit: wallet, agenda, makeup bag, lesportsac pouch of misc things, sidekick, digital elph camera, checkbook. it has to be roomy enough for me to throw other things in there as well.

but the biggest factor is: can it fit my epi pen? haha. gotta have that with me at all times.

deciding factor... Can it hold all my daily stuff and my b/f cell/keys and wallet.

if yes then it will work.

Unless, its for an evening/special occasion only bag, a lot of the time when I judge whether a bag is big enough, the deciding factor is whether or not it fits my water bottle.

I tried on the Segur PM once and liked the way it looked, but it didn't fit my water bottle = no buy.

How about everyone else? What does your bag HAVE to be able to fit for you to buy it?

Whats with everyone carrying all their bf's/husband's stuff for them? I say, if he's going to put his stuff in my bag, he should carry my bag for me! :lol:

I agree! I hateeee when my husband asks me to hold his wallet and keys and phone. Takes up half my bag! It annoys me to no end!!! I also hate when he asks for things during the night and I have to fish for them! Grrrr!

for me, it has to fit: wallet, agenda, makeup bag, lesportsac pouch of misc things, sidekick, digital elph camera, checkbook. it has to be roomy enough for me to throw other things in there as well.

but the biggest factor is: can it fit my epi pen? haha. gotta have that with me at all times.

Oh my, Nakolulu ~ same here, my son's epi pen has to be with me always!

My everyday bag has to hold --- pochette accessoire/trousse make-up with my essentials including epi pen, medium size Purseket with my other stuff, and a couple of letter size files. That's why I can't wait for Berkeley!!

I agree! I hateeee when my husband asks me to hold his wallet and keys and phone. Takes up half my bag! It annoys me to no end!!! I also hate when he asks for things during the night and I have to fish for them! Grrrr!

this should be a good argument for getting him to buy you more bags! lol it benefits him

Haha. This is interesting, I never consciously knew I had a deciding factor too but since I read your post I noticed all my bags, unless it was a pochette, can all fit at least a small water bottle. So I guess for me its a water bottle. I'm a water hog. I NEED to have water with me unless its a quick trip out for an errand or dinner otherwise I won't feel comfortable.

I think my deciding factor for any bag is if my agenda and wallet will fit into it. I've also gotten used to a cell phone pocket so I can find my phone easily. However, it's definitely not a dealbreaker if there's not one.

yup! BIG! :graucho:i dont really like the small ones - unless to dinner. with small bags i feel like my stuff is gonna fall out!:Push: but no water bottles! too heavy! oh and dont get me started on how heavy the bag gets! but anything to look good!:P

No real deciding factor, just always use big bags. I like a bag that I can thow in small purchases when i am out shopping. My Cabas Mezzo is great for that or for travelling!

As long as I can carry the essentials (wallet, keys, sunglasses, makeup pouch, and cell), it's a good fit. :smile: Although I'm not a big bag gal, I don't like bags that are so tiny that my stuff is snug...

I love big bags but unfortunately look too funny wearing most of them so I go for the medium-sized handbags instead. Decided factor...would be able to fit my essentials: PTI, Treo, keys, small tube of hand cream, hand sanitizer, Palmer's Cocoa Butter stick, pepper spray, my little pouch filled with girly stuff, makeup, etc.